Subscription to Safety at Sea Magazine
Safety at Sea Subscription
Subscription BenefitsSafety at Sea enables you to:
- Receive the latest safety information for ships from the sole and long-established maritime safety publication
- Learn about impending legislation, required safety standards, and topical maritime safety/security issues
- Weigh the pros and cons of the latest equipment and services
- Keep up on conference and exhibition events
- Stay apprised of market and technical developments
- Access the latest accident reports from the Nautical Institute’s Marine Accident Reporting Scheme (MARS)
Safety at Sea keeps its readers up-to-date with legislation, safety standards, maritime safety and security, technical and market developments, ongoing research projects, conference and exhibition reports, and the latest equipment and services.
The broad-based editorial features programme is designed to be of interest to shipowners at operational, board and management levels. It is also of great interest to seafarers aboard ship and all others involved in any aspect of maritime safety.
The magazine delivers vital safety news and information to its readers with a mix of regular sections and special features. Its core areas are navigation communications, lifesaving and rescue, firefighting and prevention, training and education and the human element.
The regular sections ensure that essential news items are covered while the special features are where the journal takes a more in-depth view of a particular subject including the analysis of accidents and the lessons to be learnt from these.
As a sponsor of The Nautical Institute's Marine Accident Reporting Scheme (MARS), the magazine includes regular coverage of its latest reports.
Daily News Email
Safety at Sea's essential daily news - sent by email every working day and updated on the Internet. It delivers the top news stories straight to your email. A weekly safety news round up is also included.
The website carries news that is updated throughout the day. It also provides access to Safety at Sea's news archive, current issues and the ability to download the latest magazines.
Your subscription includes ALL of the above. No other maritime safety news service offers so much and at such great value.